Wednesday, November 9, 2011

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

So, it has been 2 years that my family has enjoyed TAILGATEATHONAPALOOZA  for the LSU Tigers game..... and I, regretfully have not been there  (darn Germany --- where it costs too much to travel home for a TIgers win :-( ).
And this year..... WAYNE  AND  I  GET  TO  GO!!!!  
Yes - we're ditching the kids with PawPaw so that we can enjoy a day of TIGER tailgating and band music and overall wonderful FAMILY FUN!!!      I'm so very excited to make it this year!!  ANd, hey, our Tigers are 9-0 too!!!   BONUS!!!
Thanks to my awesome family who will be there and make it that much more memorable!!
Mom - showing up with armloads of LSU shirts and sweaters -- YEAH!!
Jay -- cooking most of the YUMMY food that we will delight it -- awesome!!
Scott -- if I know my brother, his tongue will be hanging out in a lot of pictures!!  HA!!
Todd --  proudly supporting "our team" - whom he really loves (in secret)!! :-)
Carrie and Chris and kids -- lots of smiles and party fun!!!  As always!!
Susie, Jeff and Donna -- bringing the "young" coolness to our group!!
Wayne -- I'm so excited that I finally get to show you MY  LSU!!!    I know you'll love it!!

I'll blog afterwards and show lots of pics of all of the TAILGATEATHONAPALOOZA antics!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment